Photographs of Countryside fire

From December 24th, 2011. I’d heard the sirens while I made coffee in the morning, but only looked out my window when the idling engine noise started to build (place is near my house).  Fire apparently started in a deep fryer as owners cooked turkeys for a homeless shelter.  Sad morning, and sad loss for Swarthmore.  We’ve had hundreds of meals there over the years.

[smugmug url=”http://photography.colinpurrington.com/hack/feed.mg?Type=userkeyword&NickName=colinpurrington&Data=countryside+deli%2C+fire&format=rss200&Size=Thumb” imagecount=”12″ start=”1″ num=”12″ thumbsize=”Th” link=”smugmug” captions=”false” sort=”false” window=”true” smugmug=”false” size=”M”]

About Colin Purrington

XY • 5' 10 1/2" • photographytwittertumblremail me
This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Photographs of Countryside fire

  1. Philip says:

    That’s crazy. That really sucks for the owners, I hope they got out safely.

Leave a Reply